In-home selling has undergone tectonic shifts. The retail revolution, connected consumers and the experience economy are opportunities for talented sales professionals to realize new levels of success . . . if they have a plan.
By participating in this two-day High-Efficiency Sales Workshop you will learn the following:
- How to adapt your sales process around a highly networked, post-recession consumer.
- Engage in coursework and interactive exercises to create a consistent Perfect Pitch™ in-home sales process.
- Why the ‘experience economy’ represents one of the greatest retail opportunities in the last 20 years and how it shapes the consumer decision making & purchase process.
- ‘Customer-centric’ value building by asking the right questions. Develop a robust value proposition to increase high-efficiency & sales that can grow profitability.
- Confidently resolve price objections, stalls and open-proposal concerns that can help in a low-pressure close.
- Consumer and retailing trends that will continue to impact the HVAC sales process.