Did you know:
- Up to 50% of home improvement jobs over $5,000 are financed.
- Successful implementation of consumer financing is much more than saying, “We offer financing.”
- HVAC contractors who offer consumer financing on a consistent basis tend to close more jobs and sell more high-efficiency systems.
This Dealer Foundation for Financing workshop is designed for smaller dealers who typically don’t offer consumer financing. This workshop reveals the overriding financial state of a homeowner’s budget, financial obstacles, and how to help those customers solve their credit challenges. Contractors are also exposed to how to set up Foundation Consumer Financing and process loan applications.
At the conclusion of this workshop, dealers should be able to confidently and seamlessly offer financing on every sales call.
The Dealer Foundation for Financing workshop objectives include:
- Understanding our personal bias
- Using technology to make consumer financing easy
- How to account for dealer fees
- Selling the payment plan concept
Anyone that is uncomfortable offering financing or is interested in learning how to improve their financing offering.