Through simple diagnostic procedures, NCI-trained contractors have determined that the typical ducted HVAC system only delivers 57% of its rated capacity to the building. This level of performance leads to many very common customer complaints and reduced profits. In this technical Certification Program, you will:
- Learn how to measure delivered performance levels of ducted HVAC systems.
- Establish yourself as the “beyond the box” HVAC expert that can truly solve long-standing problems.
- Use HVAC performance diagnostic techniques to solve system performance issues that lead to dangerous operating conditions, unhealthy indoor environments, rooms that are hard to keep comfortable, and high utility bill complaints.
- Reduce frustration by correctly diagnosing and solving real problems without relying on guesswork.
- Improve customer safety, indoor air quality, balanced comfort, and energy efficiency.
- Reduce frustration by correctly diagnosing and solving the real problem without relying on guesswork.
- Earn the profits you deserve by delivering superior service to your customers.
- Receive NCI’s Residential System Performance Certification with a passing grade on the final exam.
Deliver the true HVAC system performance that consumers deserve:
- Discover and repair hidden energy-draining comfort system defects
- Comfortably guarantee results using NCI’s system-delivered BTUs method
- Reduce call-backs and warranty expense
- Easily evaluate both new and existing system installation performance
- Provide real solutions to common safety, health, comfort, and energy-efficiency challenges you face daily